Peacock is NBCUniversal’s streaming service, so you can watch iconic NBC sitcoms like “The Office” as well as Universal feature pictures like “Jurassic World:
Dominion” there. You must first log into the service before you can begin streaming TV and movies. Even if you’ve forgotten your account credentials, here’s how to do it on your computer or mobile device.
- Peacock may be accessed with a mobile app for iOS or Android, or through any online browser on your PC.
- You may request a password reset from the sign-in page if you have forgotten your password.
- Cable TV viewers should use the Peacock website to connect their cable subscription to the Peacock service.
1. Open a web browser and go to peacocktv.com.
2. Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Sign in by entering your email address and password.
What should you do if you are unable to access Peacock?
There are usually just a few possible concerns if you’re having difficulty getting into your Peacock account.
You have entered the incorrect email address or password. Make sure you’re logging in with the same email address you used to sign up for your Peacock account.
You do not have your cable TV account connected. If you have cable TV via Xfinity, Cox, or Spectrum, you may need to connect your Peacock account to it.
Sign in to your account by going to PeacockTV.com/account. Click your cable provider in the Link Provider box, then sign in and link your account to your Peacock subscription using the credentials provided by your cable TV provider.
Your Peacock Password Has Been Forgotten. If you forget your password, go to the Peacock sign-in page and choose I don’t remember my password. To reset your password, enter your email address and follow the steps.
Your Peacock Email Address Has Been Forgotten. If you’re unsure, enter the same email address Peacock uses to give you account updates and information about new TV series and movies. You may also look for the Peacock welcome email in your inbox, deleted mail, and spam folders.