Is there a global release time for “Permission to Dance,” the new single from Korean supergroup BTS? You can guarantee that a whole army is waiting for the new single from the largest boyband in the world.
Since the release of “Butter,” which debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100, BTS has had an extraordinary few months. The band is hoping for a repeat performance with their upcoming second single, “Permission to Dance.”
Bts Permission to Dance – Availability and Release Time
Friday, July 9 at 1 PM KST, the CD edition of “Butter” and the group’s newest single, “Permission to Dance,” will be released. In sync with the CD release of Butter, the MV will be made accessible at the following local times around the world:
- Thursday, July 8th, 9 PM PDT
- Thursday, July 8 at 11 p.m. Central Time
- As of midnight on Friday, July 9th, in the Eastern Time Zone
- Time Zone Conversion: Friday, July 9 at 5 a.m. BST
- It’s 6 a.m. on Friday, July 9th, in Europe.
- India Standard Time (IST) on Friday, July 9 at 9:30 a.m.
- Local Time in the Philippines on July 9th, 2012 is 12 PM.
- Time in Japan: 1 PM on Friday, July 9 (JST)
- Time in Australia on Friday, July 9: 1:30 PM ACST
Request for Permission to Dance Premiere Performance.
The first reported set performance of “Permission to Dance” is scheduled for the same day. At 9:30 PM KST, the performance will begin streaming live on the HYBE LABELS YouTube channel.
- It is currently 5:30 a.m. in the Pacific Time Zone.
- 8:30 a.m., Eastern Time
- Time in Britain: 1:30 p.m.
- Time in Australia: 11 PM
BTS and Ed Sheeran.
The new tune features BTS, who Ed Sheeran revealed will be working with on June 27. Along with Steve Mac, Johnny McDaid, and Jenna Andrews, Sheeran contributed to the song’s composition.
It’s interesting to note that he has already collaborated with the supergroup since he wrote their 2019 smash hit “Make It Right.” This article elaborates on the partnership. With contributions from Tom Llewellyn (firstname.lastname@example.org)