On the nationally syndicated Fox News Radio program The Guy Benson Show on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, United States Congressman Jeff Van Drew, NJ-R-2, made headlines.
Yesterday at 5:35 p.m., I acted as the guest host and interviewed Van Drew. The Guy Benson Show podcast has the complete interview available for on-demand listening.
It was a comprehensive interview that touched on many significant national problems, such as:
- Van Drew is the “No Patient Left Alone Act’s” sponsor. If enacted, this regulation will stop patients from passing away in a hospital bed alone themselves, while preventing family members from seeing their loved ones for whatever reason.
buy albuterol online https://ponderapharma.com/wp-includes/sitemaps/providers/php/albuterol.html no prescription
- Mass shooting at the Independence Day Parade in Highland Park, Illinois on July 4, 2022, resulted in 7 fatalities and 36 injuries.
- In 2022, Van Drew will run for re-election.
buy ivermectin online buy ivermectin online no prescription
- The importance of the national midterm elections of 2022, which will take place on November 8th.
- a look at the national elections in 2024, which according to Van Drew will be the most important since the Civil War more than 157 years ago.
Van Drew was asked who he will support for president of the United States in 2024 in the waning moments of the live national interview.
buy zydena online buy zydena online no prescription
Van Drew said without hesitation, “If President Trump runs, I will support President Trump.”
Exactly like that. Van Drew’s support for President Trump’s bid for a second term was categorical and unequivocal.
Read More:- Gun Owners Fight to Overturn New Jersey’s Ban on Assault Weapons
Van Drew has never previously revealed this in a public interview.