ClassPoint is a PowerPoint-based program that allows teachers to turn their presentations into interactive quizzes.
The tool converts PowerPoint slides into interactive quizzes, but it also assists teachers in determining the results of these tests.
It also enables collecting live responses and the chronological storage of data such as student scores in different files.
This program also includes digital whiteboards and annotation capabilities. All of this can be accomplished with a simple PowerPoint presentation.
How Do I Get a Free Copy of the Classpoint App?
For Windows 7, 8, and 10, the ClassPoint program is simple to install. It’s also compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, 2016, 2019, and Office 365.
- To get the file, go to Classpoint.io and look through the options.
- Fill out a download form with your purpose and position information. Furthermore, it will be downloaded to your computer in minutes.
- To install the file on your device, a pop-up will prompt you to run it on your system.
- If you have any worries, check with your IT personnel regarding the installation rights.
- Now, since this is your first time using ClassPoint to access your PowerPoint presentations, click the Sign-in option and fill out the form.
- Fill in your information, and you’re ready to go.
- How to Use the Aainflight.com App, Movies, and Games Login and Connect to the Aainflight.com Wifi Network
- Unemployment App Tracker in Alabama  What Is the Best Way to Use It?
What Is the Class point App, and How Can I Use It?
When you’re trying to use ClassPoint for teaching sessions or simple reading, you’ll find that it’s integrated with several tools.
- You may verify your file for flaws as soon as you run ClassPoint on your computer.
- You can use the laser torch to draw attention to the lines you want your students to pay attention to while teaching.
- You can use the pencil marker to highlight the errors in red so that your students can correct them.
- You can also quickly fill in Sudoku tables and graphs.
- Over text, you can easily highlight and annotate.
- Teachers benefit from digital whiteboards, and all users have access to them. Under your PowerPoint presentation, you can create multiple sets of whiteboards.
Pricing Information for Classpoint
ClassPoint has a monthly pricing structure that starts at $8.9 per month if purchased annually, $10.9 per month for a three-month cycle, and $14.9 per month for every month, with a free trial and a free edition.
Several data analysis tools, gamification choices, PowerPoint connection, Q&A Management, Live Result Tracking, and Feedback Management are essential features that people appreciate having at their disposal with the ClassPoint tool.
After using the tool, most customers have written favorable reviews and see better results. Therefore the product appears to deliver on its claims, according to many.
Discount Code for Classpoint Pricing
With promo codes, all new registrations can be discounted by 70-80%.