Checking policy status has never been easier than it is now, thanks to the online LIC policy status app that is available to us. The app is a relatively new feature, and it was created by a Life Insurance company.
With this app installed, you may not only check the status of your policy but also perform additional operations. Your policy number, date of birth, premium amount, and email address is all you’ll need.
What Is the Best Way to Check the Status of a Lic Policy Online?
You’ll need to check in to your LIC online account for this.
- Customers who are new to the company must complete an online registration form on the company’s website. Customers who have already registered can enter their log-in information and get started.
- All of the above-mentioned information, such as your policy number, birth date, premium amount, and e-mail address, will be required throughout the registration process.
- You’ll be able to see all of your registered policies once you’ve checked in.
- Select one of these policies to learn more about it.
- In no time, the policy status would be revealed.
How Do I Check the Status of My Lic Policy in the App?
You can use your existing online login credentials or establish a new account to access the online LIC policy status app.
- You can see the policy tool after you’re in the online LIC policy status app.
- The tool would allow you to see all of the policies that have been enrolled.
- It will next prompt you to enter your policy number.
- When they both show you the same policy number, click it for more information.
- Loans, policies, revivals, premium calendars, and maturity calendars are all available to the public.
- Www.techmastermindsk.com 2022 Instagram Followers, Application for Android Download
- How to Use the Aainflight.com App, Movies, and Games Login and Connect to the Aainflight.com Wifi Network
- Download the Ts Npb App at Tsnap.telangana.gov.in for All the Details
How Can I Check the Status of My Lic Policy Without Registering?
It is not possible to verify the LIC policies via the app or even online without first registering. However, there is a method for doing so.
Send an SMS with the words ASKLIC and your policy number to 56767877.
In this case, dial +91 022 6827 6827 to reach the LIC call center.
How Can I Get the Lic Policy Status App?
You can go to the Google Playstore to get the online LIC policy status app.
By going to the Install app option on the Playstore, you can quickly download the app.