Manav Sampada is an application that offers state government employees a one-stop-shop for all their needs. Employees may now use the app to apply for leave online, check their e-service book, and conduct a variety of other things. The application is essentially an HRMS e-tool.
This HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM e-tool was first adopted in Himachal Pradesh, followed by Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh (U.P), Bihar, Gujarat, Chandigarh, Punjab, Assam, Maharashtra, Haryana, Delhi, and Goa.
Everyone can use the app for free, and it is simple to download and install. Are you intrigued or curious to learn more? Then keep reading since the article will provide you with all of the answers to your questions.
Details About the Manav Sampada Mobile Application
|App Name||Manav Sampada|
|Reviews||Not good after the update|
To function properly, the software requires Android OS version 4.2 or higher. On June 4, 2020, the app was last updated. After that, the app creators have yet to release the most recent version of the app. However, this update has caused a slew of problems for users.
The Manav Sampada is written in both Hindi and English. The google play store has an app for the terms. nic. in the portal.
How Can I Get the Manav Sampada App?
To download the Manav Sampada UP basic Education app, follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the app.
- Look through the Manav Sampada.
- Install the most applicable app by clicking on it.
- You may also get it through the Google Play Store.
mSTHAPNA is the Manav Sampada app for Uttar Pradesh. So, if you’re serving in Uttar Pradesh, you should download this app to take advantage of its advantages.
Install the most recent version of your mobile app from the Google Play Store to keep it up to date.
- Pokemon Go Download for Ios and Android by Ogzilla; Is Ogzilla.net Safe? Review
- Smmsky.co Application Apk Download 2022, How to Use & Is It Safe?
- App to Download the Instaripper Apk (2022) for Free With No Surveys or Reviews
Google Form for Manav Sampada
To register for Manav Sampada online, download this application form and fill it out completely before submitting it to e-HRMS.
How to Use the Manav Sampada App to Request a Leave
Employees can now use the Human Sampada app to apply for leave online. They can also check their leave permission status and the number of days they have left online. To apply for a leave, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Open the Manav Sampada App and choose the state where you will be providing service.
Step 2: Click the Submit button after entering your Employee Code and Password.
Step 3: Select the “Apply Leave” option from the three lines in the top left corner.
Step 4: Now choose the date you wish to take a vacation.
Step 5: Select the type of leave and the reason for the absence.
Step 6: After correctly filling out all of the fields, click the Submit button.
How to Request a Leave if You Are Serving in Uttar Pradesh (Uttar Pradesh)
Step 1: Get the mSTHAPNA app and install it.
Step 2: Run the software you just downloaded.
Step 3: Enter your HRMS User ID and Password after selecting your department.
Step 4: Click the “submit” button after checking the “I’m not a robot” box.
Step 5: Next, select the Apply for Leave option.
Step 6: A new form will open when you click. Fill out the form completely, then submit it by clicking the “submit” button.
You can check the status of your leave by entering the leave reference number you received when you applied for one.
You can also look at ehrms.upsdc.gov.in for a comprehensive guide.
How to Combine the Manav Sampada and Diksha Apps
Today, with the Diksha app, you can merge and achieve basic Shiksha.
What Is the Procedure for Checking Manav Sampada’s E-service Book?
Employees can access their employee service book through the app or the web interface (terms.nic.in). They must follow these simple instructions.
Step 1: Go to terms.nic.in and choose your state from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Select the e-service book from the drop-down menu. The new form will be shown.
Step 3: Choose your department as well as the state and district where your current posting office is located (This step is optional).
Step 4: Type your employee code or name in the box provided.
Step 5: Complete the Captcha and enter the answer in the box. Then, on the search button, tap. That concludes the discussion.
Employees from other states, such as Himachal Pradesh (HP), Assam, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Goa, and others, can check their online service books in the same way.
How to Reset or Recover a Forgotten Password
Have you forgotten your password for Manav Sampada? If this is the case, don’t panic; we’ve put up a comprehensive tutorial to help you reset your password.
- Select your state on the terms. nic. in the website.
- On the upper right corner of the new screen, you’ll notice the Login button. Select it by clicking on it.
- After that, you’ll see a form. Don’t fill it out; instead, click the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the page.
- You’ll be sent to a new window where you’ll have to choose your state and department.
- After that, type your employee code into the search box and press the search button. That is all there is to it.
If You Work in Uttar Pradesh, You Must Reset Your Password Using the Instructions Below
- Go to ehrms.upsdc.gov.in and click the Login button.
- Then click Forgot password.
- Now choose a department and log in with your user ID.
- Now select the password-resetting mode from the drop-down menu. You have the option of sending an email or sending an SMS. [su spacer]
- If you choose to email, you will receive a new password via email, and if you chose SMS, you will receive a new password by SMS.
What Is Manav Sampada’s Id or Code?
By name, you can look up your “Manav Sampada id” or “Employee id.” To learn more about it, use this guide.
- Go to ehrms.gov.in and choose your state of service.
- Select View service book from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your department and fill out your name.
- Complete the Captcha and then click the search button.
- Following that, you’ll see your employee id number and name. Make a note of it so you can use it to log in.