Christian Nodal is an $80 MILLION net worth World Music Singer. Christian Nodal was born on January 11, 1999, in Caborca. Musician and songwriter best known for his 2016 hit track “Adiós Amor.” He released his self-titled first album the same year. Christian Nodal is a World Music Singer.
Christian Nodal’s Net Worth 2022
Christian Nodal has a total net worth of $80 million by 2022. He has amassed a large fortune throughout his singing career. Christian might potentially be making a lot of money through his YouTube channel, which has 8.1 million followers and over 5 billion views.
|Full Name||Christian Jesus Gonzalez Nodal|
|Birth Date||January 11, 1999|
|Birth Place||Caborca, Sonora, Mexico|
|Net Worth||$80 Million|
Christian Nodal was born in Caborca, Sonora, Mexico on January 11, 1999. He has always had a passion for singing. In reality, he began singing at the age of four. He could play the guitar and the piano on his own.
He wrote “Adios Amos,” which became a great success while he was just 18 years old. The song was similarly popular in the United States, where it peaked at number two on the Billboard Top Latin Songs list. After six months, he recorded a song with Spanish vocalist David Bisbal and released it as Probablemente.”
Christian Nodal’s Career
On August 25, 2017, Christian released his debut studio album, “Me Deje Llevar.” The CD was a smashing success. His album was awarded 3x Platinum by the RIAA and Platinum+Gold by AMPROFON. He was also nominated for a Latin Grammy Award for Best Ranchero Record for the album at the 19th Annual Latin Grammy Awards. He was also nominated for Best New Artist but lost to Colombian reggaeton artist Karol G.
- Blueface Net Worth: Early Life, Career Achievement, Biography, Albums, Awards, and More!
- Michel’le Net Worth 2022: Who Is Her Husband?
On May 10, 2019, Nodal released his second studio album, “Ahora.” The album’s popularity helped him get greater attention and renown. The RIAA certified it Platinum, and AMPROFON certified it Gold. Similarly, the album reached number 19 on the Mexican list and number 7 on the US Latin chart.
On May 29, 2020, Christian released his third studio album, “Ayayay!” The album was certified gold by the RIAA and peaked at number eight on the US Latin chart. On July 10, 2020, he released the official music video for “Aqui Abajo.” The video has received over 146 million views on YouTube so far.
Similarly, on November 13, 2020, he published the official video for “Dime Como Quieres.” The song quickly gained popularity among music fans, with over 341 million views on YouTube. Christian has recently released the audio versions of his most recent tracks. On May 21, 2021, his most recent single, “Por Que Te Portaste Mal,” was published.
Christian Nodal’s Girlfriend- Belinda
Belinda, a Mexican singer, is Christian Nodal’s current girlfriend. They have been together for almost a year. Christian and Belinda originally met on the set of Azteca TV’s “La Voz.” Their love affair is thought to have begun there, and a few months later, Nodal confirmed their relationship by posting a video of the two kissing on a boat on Instagram.
- Anne Hathaway Net Worth: Who Is Her Husband?
- Dakota Johnson Net Worth: Early Life, Career, Biography, House, Cars, Boyfriend & Relationship, and More!
Christian and Belinda announced their engagement on Instagram lately. On May 25, 2021, Nodal posted a photo of himself kissing Belinda. Belinda was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her finger. Both are said to have collaborated on the title song for Univision’s soap “Si Nos Dejan.”
Achievements and Awards
The singer has previously been nominated for and won the bulk of American accolades. Here are a few examples:
- Favorite Regional Mexican Song at the Latin American Music Awards
- Regional Mexican Song of the Year and Best New Regional Mexican Artist at the iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Regional Mexican Song of the Year and Regional Mexican Album of the Year Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Favorite Regional Mexican Album, Favorite Regional Mexican Artist, and Favorite Regional Mexican Song at the Latin American Music Awards.
- Regional Mexican Artist of the Year, Solo, Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Best Mexican Regional Song
- Ranchero/Mariachi Album of the Year
- Best Mexican Regional Song
- Mexican Regional Artist of the Year
Christian Nodal YouTube
- Channel name: Christian Nodal
- Joined on: 17th March 2017
- Number of subscribers: 9.09M+