PARKLAND, Oregon (KOIN) — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office reported on Friday that six males were arrested in an undercover child predator sting in which investigators disguised as little boys and girls. Two of the men had worked with children.
The investigators initially contacted the potential suspects via online dating and social media. Law enforcement met the six suspects at the agreed-upon location and arrested them after they attempted to meet a youngster in exchange for sexual activity.
Among Those Detained Were:
- Portland native Sean Baba, age 29
- Portland native Jackson T. West, 27.
- Portland native Henry Banegas Interiano, age 26
- Gresham native Te’Vari Jenkins, age 26
- 21-year-old Beaverton native sincere Peoples
- Vancouverite Ethan Caddy, age 19
Because of their employment with minors, Baba’s and Jenkins’ respective employers were notified. Jenkins oversaw the Club K program’s child development initiatives in the Wilsonville neighborhood, while Baba oversaw the music ministry at St. Pius X Church and School in the Cedar Mill neighborhood.