You can access your Instagram account from any device that has a web browser, including your phone, tablet, and computer. In order to access your Instagram account, you only need your username, password, and either your phone number or email address linked to your account. If you’ve linked your accounts, you can also sign in with your Facebook credentials.
This is the information required to sign in from any device. Here’s the lowdown on accessing Instagram from your mobile device: No matter if you’re using the Instagram app on an iOS or Android device, logging in to your account is the same. When prompted for a login, you can use your Instagram username, phone number, or email address linked to your account. Next, key in your password and hit the Log In button.
Follow These Steps to Access Instagram from Your Desktop:
Instagram’s sign-in procedure is identical whether you’re using a Mac or PC. The Instagram website (instagram.
buy furosemide online buy furosemide no prescription
com) can be accessed via any web browser; simply enter your Instagram username, or the phone number or email address linked to your Instagram account.
- Then, after you’ve entered your password, click the login button.
A Facebook login tutorial for Instagram.
- Connecting your Instagram and Facebook accounts makes it simple to share your photos and videos
- from Instagram on Facebook and log in to Instagram with your Facebook credentials.
- Once you have the Instagram app open on your mobile device, tap the menu button (it looks like three horizontal lines), and then tap Settings to connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- You can link your Instagram and Facebook accounts in the Sharing with Other Apps section of your Account settings.
- Once you’ve linked your Instagram and Facebook accounts, you’ll be able to log in using your Facebook credentials whenever you visit the Instagram login page.
Fixing Instagram account problems.
Changing the password is an option if you’ve forgotten it or misplaced it. The method is essentially the same whether you’re utilizing an iPhone, Android, or a computer’s web browser: Get help logging in (if you’re using an Android phone) or Forgot your password?
- can be accessed from the login screen by following these steps: 1. (via Safari on iOS or Chrome on desktop).
- Next (if you’re using Android) Send a Login Link after entering your email address, phone number, or username (in a web browser).
- If you’re using an iPhone, select the appropriate tab (Username or Phone), enter your credentials there, and then tap Next.
- You’ll receive a message with instructions on how to change your password.
- It’s also possible that you are entering the incorrect username, password, or other account details. The following are some options to consider:
- Check the email address or username to make sure you typed it correctly.
- When creating a username, do not include the @ symbol.
- If you need to remember your username, have a friend who can access your profile page take a screenshot, or write it down.