The amount of the Mega Millions jackpot keeps going up. Do you already have your tickets?
The numbers for the Tuesday, November 22 lottery jackpot have been chosen. The jackpot is worth about $259 million, or $132.1 million if it is paid out in cash.
Mega Millions of Numbers That Won
On Tuesday night, the winning numbers were 13, 23, 24, 25, and 43, and the Mega Ball was 2. It was a 3X multiplier.
Last Night, Did Anyone Win Mega Millions?
The Mega Millions jackpot was not won because no one matched all six numbers. One ticket bought in Florida matched all but the Mega Ball, which is worth $1 million.
How Many Numbers Do You Need to Match in Mega Millions to Win a Prize?
In Mega Millions, you only need to match one number to win a prize. But that number has to be the $2 Mega Ball.
What Do I Win if I Match 2 Numbers in Mega Millions?
Even if you match two numbers in Mega Millions, you won’t win anything unless one of the numbers is the Mega Ball. A ticket is worth $4 if it has one of the five numbers and the Mega Ball.
When is the Next Drawing for Mega Millions?
Megamillions.com says that the estimated jackpot for Friday’s drawing is now $284 million, with a cash option of $144.8 million.
Every Tuesday and Friday night at around 11 p.m. ET, there are drawings.
The last winner of the Mega Millions jackpot
According to megamillions.com, the following people won the Mega Millions jackpot in 2022:
- $426 million — January 28; California.
- $128 million — March 8; New York.
- $110 million — April 12; Minnesota.
- $20 million — April 15; Tennessee.
- $1.337 billion — July 29; Illinois.
- $502 million: Thursday, October 14; California and Florida.
The Top Ten Mega Millions Jackpots
megamillions.com says that these are the top 10 Mega Millions jackpots of all time:
- $1.537 billion; South Carolina; October 23, 2018;
- $1.337 billion; Illinois; July 29, 2022.
- $1.05 billion; January 22, 2021; Michigan
- $656 million — Mar. 30, 2012; Kansas, Illinois, Maryland.
- $648 million: December 17, 2013; California and Georgia.
- 543 million dollars — July 24, 2018; California.
- $536,000,000—July 8, 2016; Indiana.
- $533 million — March 30, 2018; New Jersey.
- The date is June 7, 2019, and the place is in California.
- $516 million — May 21, 2021; Pennsylvania.
Top 10 U.S. Lottery Jackpots
According to powerball.com, these are the top 10 all-time Powerball and Mega Millions of jackpots in the United States:
- Powerball: $2.04 billion, drawing on November 7, 2022, in California.
- Powerball on January 13, 2016:
586 billion; California, Florida, and Tennessee.
- Mega Millions, Oct. 23, 2018, South Carolina; $1.537 billion.
- Mega Millions, July 29, 2022, Illinois, $1,337.5 million.
- Mega Millions, January 22, 2021, $1.05 billion; Michigan
- Powerball, March 27, 2019; Wisconsin; $768.4 million.
- Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017; Massachusetts; $758.7 million.
- Powerball, January 20, 2021, Maryland, $731,1,000,000.
- Powerball: $699,8 million on October 4, 2021, in California.
- Powerball, October 27, 2018; Iowa and New York; $687.8 million.