Instagram, like Facebook, keeps track of the content you’ve liked and makes that archive available to you from within the app. Because it’s hidden in the preferences, not many people know about this useful function.
If you want to go back and take another look at the photos and videos you liked on Instagram, you can do so by viewing your liked posts. It’s also a convenient way to unfollow posts you’ve liked in the past without having to go back through your feed and find them again.
Instagram makes it clear that users can only see the 300 most recent posts they have liked. However, for privacy reasons, you can’t see the posts that someone else liked on Instagram. Let’s take a look at Instagram’s liked posts to search for iOS and Android in 2021.
buy diflucan online buy diflucan online no prescription
Getting to your most-liked posts on Instagram 2022 has undergone a major overhaul as of the latest update (12 February 2022).
How to The Posts that Someone Else Liked on Instagram
To check out what your followers liked in 2022, you’ll need to be using the most recent version of Instagram, which includes the new update.
- If you want to see content that you liked on Instagram in 2022, you’ll need to know how to filter your feed
- To access the menu, select “Profile” from the main tab.
- Go to “Your activity” and click it.
Tap “Interactions” on the “Your Activity” screen.
- The ‘Likes’ button should be tapped.
buy zithromax online https://meadowcrestdental.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/jpg/zithromax.html no prescription
- All the photos, videos, and highlights that you’ve liked on Instagram will be displayed on the Likes page.
- You can now sort and filter the stuff you’ve liked, which by default appears in ‘Newest to oldest order. Furthermore, liked posts on Instagram can now be unliked in bulk.
The 2021 Instagram Guide to Viewing Popular Posts
- Select the Instagram User’s Profile by Clicking on Their Thumbnail in The App’s Lower Right Corner.
- Select Settings from The Menu that Appears when You Tap the Hamburger Icon in The Top Right.
- Go to “account” and Tap “posts You’ve Liked“.
- That Settles the Matter. Photos and Videos that You’ve Liked Recently Will Appear in A Grid Here.
buy elavil online buy elavil online no prescription
to View the Content in The Same Format as Your Instagram Feed, You Can Toggle to Full Layout (on I Os).
- Note that The Above-Stated Methods Are Valid for iPhones and Should Be Similar for Android Phones.
- When You Want to Disapprove of Something You Liked on Instagram, Here’s How To Do It
- The Posts You’ve Loved in The Past Cannot Be Unliked, but The 300 Most Recent Images and Videos Can Be. in Order to Accomplish This,
- On iPhone — Navigate to The Likes Section. Then Long-Press on A Post You Wish to Unlike and Tap the “unlike” Option. There’s Also the Option of Opening the Post in Question and Tapping the Dislike Button There.
Tap and Hold a Photo or Video on The Likes Screen on An Android Device, and Then Carefully Move Your Finger Over the Heart Button to The Left to Dislike It. You Can Also Open an Individual Post in The Feed View to Unlike It. How to Access Your Liked Posts on Pc
Can I Access the Instagram Pictures I’ve Liked from A Desktop or Laptop?
Regrettably, that Can’t Be Done. While You Can Like Posts Using the Instagram App or Website, There Isn’t a Method to Access Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram on A Pc or Desktop. It’s Because Instagram’s Online Interface Is Severely Limited. Worry Not! You May Still Check Your Instagram Likes on A Computer by Using a Simple Workaround.
The “layout: Improved Layout for Instagram” Google Chrome Extension Is Available for Both Windows and Mac Users. This Add-On Destroys Instagram’s Native Design but Accomplishes Its Purpose. You Can Download It to Your Computer for The Sole Purpose of Accessing Your Archive of “liked” Posts.
When the Layoutify Add-On Has Been Installed, Go to Instagram.Com and Select the Three Vertical Dots in The Upper Right Corner. The Chrome Browser Has Included a Grid Option for Seeing Your Favorited Posts. to Read More Entries, Simply Click the “load More” Link that Appears Toward the Page’s Footer.