TikTok’s blocking tool is rather comprehensive, as is the case with other social media platforms. When you block someone on TikTok, they will no longer be able to see your activity on the app. If you look for their username, you won’t find them at all.
In other words, you can’t unblock someone, in the same manner, you blocked them. Instead, you should adjust your preferences within TikTok.
How To Block and Unblock Someone on Tik Tok Below.
- The TikTok Blocking Guide
- To begin blocking someone, open TikTok and navigate to their profile. Find someone by searching for them or tapping on their username in a video or message.
- open their profile and then click the ellipses (three dots) or lines (three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner.
- from the drop-down choice that displays, select Block, and finally, verify that you wish to block them.
- The channel will be deleted along with all of its videos, and you will no longer be able to follow it.
The Tik Tok Unblocking Guide
- launch TikTok and navigate to your profile by clicking on the profile picture in the app’s bottom-right corner.
- To access your account and app preferences, tap the three vertical dots in the upper right.
- Click Privacy, and finally, choose Blocked accounts from the list of options that appears.
you will see a list of all the accounts you have blocked.
- If you want to unblock someone from the list, tap the Unblock button next to their name.
When You Block Someone on Tik Tok, What Happens?
If you block someone on TikTok, they won’t be able to see your videos or interact with you in any way (no more DMs, comments, following, likes, etc.).
- TikTok does not alert the blocked user that they have been blocked.
buy antabuse online https://myhst.com/wp-includes/sitemaps/providers/php/antabuse.html no prescription
buy flexeril online https://cialisnextdaydeliveryusa.com/dir/flexeril.html no prescription
- Their videos won’t play, and you won’t find any of their posts on the Home feed. You won’t find any videos on their site just yet (even if they have some).
- Even if you can’t actually remove someone from TikTok, you can force them to stop using it.