Amazon can be accessed from a variety of devices, including smartphones, laptops, and tablets. However, because there are numerous ways to sign in, there are just as many ways to log out. Amazon, on the other hand, does not make it obvious how to log out.
In this article, we’ll show you how to log out of your Amazon account, whether it’s on your phone or computer. Logging out of one device does not remove your account from all of them.
Disconnecting from Amazon’s Mobile App.
- Using the Amazon app on an iPhone, iPad, or Android device is as simple as following these steps.
- Take a look at the bottom-right corner of the Amazon app and tap on the three stacked lines that appear.
- On the new menu that appears, select Settings.
- Sign out is the final option in the list of options that appear.
On Amazon’s website, how do you log out?
In the absence of an Amazon mobile app, you’re most likely shopping on Amazon’s website. Here’s how to log out of your Amazon account on both a computer and a smartphone.
A computer’s logout procedure.
You can access your Amazon account and lists by hovering your mouse over the Account & Lists option in the upper-left corner of the website.
- Second, click Sign Out at the bottom-right corner of the pop-up menu.
- Logging out of a mobile device.
- Using a mobile browser such as Safari to log out is also simple.
- Click on your name in the upper-left corner of Amazon’s website.
- Sign out of your account by going to the Settings menu and selecting Sign Out.
Do not sign in or use your Amazon account on an iPad:
- Open the Amazon app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Select Hello [name].
- Sign out by clicking the Sign out button.