Tuesday, December 5, 2023
HomenewsCollege Football Computer Rankings Pick a Winner Between Ohio State and Michigan.

College Football Computer Rankings Pick a Winner Between Ohio State and Michigan.

This Saturday’s matchup between Ohio State and Michigan in Week 13 action of college football has major significance for both teams’ conference and national championship chances.

The victor will represent the East in the Big Ten title game, where they will be heavy favorites to win the league and secure a spot in the College Football Playoff as the second-best team in the country after Georgia.

Read moreBig News for New Jersey Drivers: Announce Widening of Atlantic City Expressway!

Following last year’s dominating victory in the Big House, Michigan enters this year’s matchup riding a one-game winning streak in the rivalry and sporting the top-scoring defense and one of the finest rushing attacks in the country, despite losing starting running back Blake Corum to a new injury.

With quarterback CJ Stroud calling the plays, Ohio State’s offense is always a threat, and the Buckeyes’ defense has improved to the point that it now ranks in the top 10 in the country.

A Predicted Final Score Between Ohio State and Michigan

ESPN’s SP+ projection model gives Ohio State a 62 percent chance of winning the game and predicts a 28-22 victory against Michigan.

According to the point spreads at SI Sportsbook, Ohio State is an 8-point favorite over Michigan.

The Football Power Index uses a computer model that runs a team’s season 20,000 times to determine winners.

The model predicts that the Ohio State Buckeyes will win this game with a high probability of 71.8%. The odds favor Michigan to win the upset with a 28.2 percent probability.

Read more: California Election Results in 2022: Election Day News California’s Primary Results Are Summarized Here!

Team Rankings projects that Ohio State will defeat Michigan on Saturday by a score of 32.0 to 25.1.
Prediction data from College Football HQ indicates that Ohio State has a 59% chance of winning the game outright and will win by a score of 31-26 against Michigan, but will not cover the spread. Ohio -8

The game will air on the primary Fox network and stream on fuboTV on Saturday, November 26 at 12 p.m. Eastern ( Try for free ).

Where and how to watch college football online each year

In addition to 100+ channels of live TV and thousands of hours of on-demand titles, fuboTV provides full, total, and live coverage of the top college football games on the NCAA schedule every season from the major TV networks as well as the SEC Network, Big Ten Network, ACC Network, Pac-12 Network, and others.

All sorts of shows, including NFL and college football games, are available for streaming on any device, including your phone. There is no minimum commitment required, no activation or monthly costs, and digital video recording is standard.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular