Thursday, June 13, 2024
HomenewsThe Family of a Gay, Black Youngster Who Was Found Dead on...

The Family of a Gay, Black Youngster Who Was Found Dead on New York City Railway Lines is Demanding Answers

This month, the family of a 19-year-old gay Black man was left with many questions after his body was discovered on train tracks in Brooklyn, New York.

New York City police claimed that the body of Deandre Matthews was discovered on freight train tracks on February 7 at around 4 p.m.

Matthews was found by police to be unresponsive and covered in “severe burn wounds.” His death was ruled an instant loss of life.

Read moreAdams, Mayor of New York City, Signs 8 Bills to Address Income Inequality, Disability Access, and Family Homelessness

Gunshot wounds to the head that penetrated the skull and damaged the brain were listed as the cause of death by the city’s chief medical examiner. The investigation concluded that he was murdered.

So far, no one has been apprehended in connection with this matter, which is still being looked into.

Matthews’ mother, Danielle, said her son was a “calm, humorous, pleasant kid” who was majoring in criminal justice at State University of New York Broome Community College in Binghamton. The names “Dre” and “Prince” were among his favorites.

A truly lovely man, he was. As a child, he excelled. We never had any run-ins with law enforcement. I’m the first one to go to college in my family. She gushed, “He was fantastic.

According to Matthews, her son last contacted her on February 6 to use her car. He had left the house around 5:45 p.m., and she had no idea where he was going.

Read moreNew York City Police: 7-year-old Kid in Severe Condition After Being Stabbed by Her Grandma

According to Danielle Matthews, her mother called around 2:30 a.m. on February 7 to inquire about the whereabouts of their automobile, which was reportedly not parked in front of the residence.

I’ve never had a more dreadful phone call in my entire life. A window caught my eye, so I headed there. There wasn’t any sign of my car. I made the decision to contact my son. In this case, my kid did not respond to my calls “…she remarked.

“Finally, at around 3:30 in the morning, I was able to track down my brand-new car using the GPS device installed in it. The automobile was found by me.

The cops were called in. After a while, they showed up. As soon as I saw my car on fire, I knew my son was gone,” she stated.

Read moreA $525,000 Settlement Ends a Labour Dispute at an Irwindale Hot Sauce Factory

She claimed the trunk was torched and Deandre Matthews was nowhere to be found.

“I couldn’t find my son. The police found my son’s body that evening of February 7th, a few hours after I reported him missing,” Matthews added.

Sapna Pal
Sapna Pal
Hello viewers, my self sapna. I am working as a content writer from last 5 years. In where i uptated fresh news of new jersey and some other area and provience of united state of america. For daily news of newjersey just visit my website


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular