Cannabis utilised for medical purposes, as opposed to recreational or shamanic ones, is known as medicinal cannabis or medical marijuana. Cannabis strains with therapeutically relevant cannabinoid profiles can be used for medical purposes.
Making the decision to utilise medical marijuana (or cannabis for medical purposes) can be simple. Choosing which variety can be more complex. Not only did many of our patients and clients not have any prior experience with cannabis, but neither had many of their doctors.
It’s not easy, even for those who have done it before. While it’s true that any strain of cannabis has the potential to be used for medical purposes, this is not the same as knowing which strain is ideal for treating a certain medical condition.
buy neurontin online buy neurontin online no prescription
Why Are Doctors Prescribing Marijuana?
Cannabis Has Been Recommended in The Netherlands for The Treatment of The Following Conditions Since the Country’s Medicinal Cannabis Programme Began in 2003:
- Muscle Spasms and Cramping from Ms or Spinal Cord Damage
- Nausea, Poor Appetite, Weight-Loss and Weakness Induced by Cancer or Aids
- Nausea and Vomiting Caused by Anti-Cancer Drugs, Hepatitis C Treatment, Hiv Treatment, or Aids Treatment.
- Chronic Pain, Especially when Related to The Neurological System or Caused by Nerve Injury
- Treatment-Refractory Glaucoma
- Tourette’s Syndrome
A Growing Number of Countries Across Europe Now Offer Legal Medical Cannabis. Options Range from Requiring a Medical Marijuana Card to Purchase Cannabis Flowers. when It Comes to The Latter, Doctors May Recommend Cannabis for Patients Experiencing:
- Insights Into Parkinson’s Disease
- Sclerosis Multiple
Intractable Pain that Persists Despite Standard Medical Care. There Are No Limitations on The Medical Uses of Cannabis in Some Nations, Such as Germany. Researchers Are Discovering More and More of Cannabis’ Therapeutic Potential All the Time.
Is Sativa More Effective for Medical Purposes, or Does Indica?
Asked, “How Do I Choose a Medicinal Cannabis Strain?” Knowing how Indica and Sativa Strains of Cannabis Differ from One Another Is Helpful for Medical Purposes. Here Is a Quick Rundown of The Most Typical Clinical Applications of Indica and Sativa Cannabis:
Medical Marijuana Strains with A High Indica Content Are Typically Utilised For:
- Drug-Like Effect; a State of Being “stoned”
- Feeling Centred in The Body, Which Calms Down as Stress Is Relieved
- Spasms and Tremors of Muscular Tissue (as Seen, for instance, in Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease),
- Constant Ache
- Pain and Swelling from Arthritis or Rheumatism
- Stress, Worry, and Other Sleep Disorders
Here Are Our Top Five Indica Strains:
- Master Kush (90-100% Indica): Normal Seeds, Feminised Seeds, Automated Seeds
- Regular Seeds, Feminised Seeds, and Automated Shiva Skunk (85% Indica)
- Regular, Feminised, and Automated Strains of Big Bud (85% Indica) Are All Available as Seeds.
- Regular, Feminised and Automated Sensi Skunk Seeds (80% Indica) Are All Available.
- Regular, Feminised, and Autoflowering Super Skunk Strains (80% Indica) Are Also Available.
Common Medical Use of Cannabis Strains with A High Proportion of Sativa:
- Mental and Physical Excitation; a ‘high’
- Sickness Remedy (used for Treatments Like Chemotherapy and Anti-Hiv Drugs).
- Increasing One’s Hunger
- Migraine Pain in The Head
- Symptoms of Chronic Pain
Here Are the Top Five Sativa Strains that We Recommend:
- Regular Seeds; Feminised Seeds of Jamaican Pearl (85% Sativa)
- Regular and Feminised Michka Seeds (80% Sativa) Are Available.
- Feminized Seeds; Normal Seeds; Northern Lights 5 X Haze (70% Sativa).
- Automatic White Diesel Haze Seeds (mostly Sativa).
- 50% Indica, 50% Sativa X Haze Feminised Seeds.
Is It Possible to Utilise Medical Hybrid Cannabis?
The term “hybrid” Is Used to Describe the Offspring of An Indica and Sativa Cannabis Plant. Hybrid Strains Account for The Vast Majority of Cannabis Seeds on The Market. the Aforementioned Instances Are Also Hybrids in The Strictest Sense. However, Indica and Sativa Strains Are Simply Labelled as Such Because Their Genetic Makeup Predominates Over the Other (or Indica-Dominant and Sativa-Dominant).
Hybrids that Strike a Happy Medium Are a Blend of The Best Qualities of Both Parent Plants. This Can Be Helpful when Treating Chronic Pain with Medical Cannabis, as Both Indica and Sativa Varieties Are Effective for This Purpose. by Introducing Sativa Genes to An Indica Strain, You Can Improve Mental Clarity and Reduce Sedative Effects, and By Adding Indica Genes to A Sativa Strain, You Can Mitigate the Occasional Anxiety-Inducing Effects of Pure Sativas.
Effect of Being in A Large Group of People.
It Was Previously Believed that The Quantities of The Two Most Well-Known Cannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), Controlled the Differences in The Medical Effects of Indica and Sativa Strains (THC). It Was Formerly Thought that Indica Strains Were Lower in Thc and Higher in Cbd (tetrahydrocannabinol). It Was Previously Thought that Sativa Strains, Which Tend to Have Higher Thc but Lower Cbd Levels, Were the Reverse.
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) Is Akin to A “caretaker” for Numerous Bodily Processes, and Both Cannabinoids Interact With This System. Cannabinoid Receptors, Which Are a Part of The Ecs, Are Dispersed All Over the Brain and Body. Because of This, Cannabis Can Be Used for A Wide Range of Medical Purposes.
Recent Studies Have Shown That The Thc and Cbd Concentrations Within Large Samples of Indica and Sativa Strains Are Similar. Although Terpene and Terpenoids (the Compounds Responsible for Aroma and Flavour) Are Present in Both Indica and Sativa Strains, Different Concentrations Were Found in The Two Types of Cannabis. It Is Believed that Terpenes Have a Role in Determining Whether Cannabis Has a Calming or Energising Impact.
The Synergistic Effect of Cannabinoids and Terpenes Is Larger than The Sum of Their Individual Effects. the Entourage Effect Describes This Cooperative Dynamic. the Study of The Entourage Effect Is in Its Infancy. a 2019 Study Reveals that Terpenes and Terpenoids May Influence Thc Metabolism or The Neural Pathways Responsible for Cannabis’s Effects.
Which, THC or CBD, Is Superior for Medical Marijuana?
Despite the Fact that Their Relative Levels in Indica and Sativa Strains Are Still Up For Debate, It Is a Fact that These Two Cannabinoids Have Extremely Different Effects.
buy xenical online buy xenical online no prescription
Among Medical Users, the Psychedelic Effects Are the Most Valued. Thc Is a Psychoactive Compound Responsible for The Intoxicating and Disorienting Effects Associated with Cannabis. when It Comes to Actually Relaxing the Body, Cbd Is Far Superior. in The Same Way, Cbd Acts as A Mediator Between Thc and Its Targets, Mitigating Any Adverse Reactions that Can Occur, Like Anxiety.
As Medical Cannabis’s Popularity Rises, so Does the Number of Patients Who Choose for Non-Psychoactive Forms of Use. in Response to This Need, Sensi Seeds Has Released a Number of Cbd-Rich, Thc-Poor Strains.
Here Are Some of Our Favourite High-Cbd Varieties:
- Cbd from Skunk Flowers (THC/CBD Ratio = 26:1)
- Cbd with Equal Parts Thc (black Lights)
- Pure Cbd from The Himalayas (THC/CBD Ratio of 1:2)
- The/CBD Ratio of 1:30 in Alpine Delight
- Thc: Cbd Ratio of 1:1 in Afghan Pearl.
Do We Have Cannabis to Thank for The First Medicine?
Medical Usage of Cannabis Dates Back to Prehistoric Times. an Ancient Chinese Medical Treatise from Around 200–300 Bce Is the Earliest Known Written Source. It Has Been Conjectured that The Text, and By Extension, the Documented Medical Applications of Cannabis, Date Back to 2800 Bce. This Is Supposedly when Emperor Shen Nong Was in Charge of China.
Further Research Suggests that He Was Essentially Mythical. It’s More Likely that The Document Was Written by A Group of Academics Who Intended to Boost the Prestige of Their Research by Claiming that It Came from A Divine and Ancient Source.
Since then, Nearly Every Culture Has Investigated Cannabis for Medicinal Purposes, and Our Understanding of The Plant and Its Potential Benefits to Humanity Grows Steadily.