Port Authority, how dare you!? I know you are sick and tired of hearing about price hikes, but I’d rather give you all the information than make you find out the hard way. If you work from home, this news does not apply to you.
Do you want to know the funniest part of this whole story? Officials blame inflation. I find this funny. “Oh, yeah, everything costs more, so this has to cost more too.” I know that when prices go up, it costs more money to run, but give me a break.
Can someone give all of us a chance to catch our breath in this economy? I guess not, because both E-ZPass and cash tolls are going up by $1.00. I get that higher prices mean that it costs more money to run the business, but give me a break.
Can someone give all of us a chance to catch our breath in this economy? I guess not, because both E-ZPass and cash tolls are going up by $1.00. Here are the latest numbers, according to LehighvalleyLive.com:
- The current cost of E-ZPass tolls for passenger vehicles (during off-peak hours) is $11.75
- Cost of E-ZPass Tolls for Passenger Vehicles (Off Peak Hours) in 2023: $12.75
- Cost of E-ZPass Tolls for Passenger Vehicles (Peak Hours): $13.75
- Cost of E-ZPass tolls for passenger vehicles (peak hours) in 2023: $14.75
- The current cost of cash tolls is $16.00
- 2023 Cash Tolls: $17.00
I know I’ve been saying this a lot lately, but it’s not unjustified: bite me. With all these price hikes, there needs to be a statewide raise, because this is getting ridiculous. Help!? Anyone? If you use public transportation to get into the city, at least you don’t have to worry about this: