Some New Jersey school districts have altered their Thursday, December 15, 2022 schedules due to the impending arrival of a coastal storm that is forecast to deliver a wintry combination of snow, ice, sleet, heavy rain, and gusty winds to the state.
From Thursday at noon to Friday at midnight, the National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory for Sussex and Warren counties.
buy amitriptyline online https://buynoprescriptionrxonline.com/dir/amitriptyline.html no prescription
There will be winter weather advisories in effect from 1 p.m. Thursday until 1 a.m. Friday in western Passaic County, as well as from 5 a.m. Thursday until noon in Camden, Gloucester, northwest Burlington, and Salem counties.
From 6 p.m. Thursday until 4 a.m. Friday, a wind advisory will be in effect for Atlantic and Cape May counties; from 9 p.m. Thursday until 10 a.m. Friday, the same advisory will be in effect for Monmouth, Ocean, and southeastern Burlington counties.
As much as three inches of snow is possible, the National Weather Service predicts 1 to 2 inches of snow will fall in the far northwest of New Jersey. Due to the timing, traffic may become more hazardous than usual.
buy clomiphene online https://buynoprescriptionrxonline.com/dir/clomiphene.html no prescription
The following jurisdictions have announced Thursday scheduling modifications. When new information becomes available, this list will be revised accordingly.
County of Morris
- Students at Mount Olive are being released early.
- County of Passaic
- Early release in West Milford
PROVINCE OF SUSSEX
- Byram, terminated for cause
- Dismissal from Frankford University at an early time
- Early Dismissal in Hamburg
- The Hardyston Case: Summary Dismissal
- Early release from High Point Regional School
- Hopatcong – Dismissal Before Time
- Early release at Lenape Valley Regional
- Dismissal from Sparta Workforce Early
- Early termination for Stanhope
- Early release at the Sussex-Wantage Regional
- I’m letting Vernon go home early today.
County of Warren
- Closing Schools Early in the Allamuchy Township School District
- Time Change for the Belvidere School District
- Early release at Blairstown Elementary School
- Early Dismissal in the Great Meadows Regional School District
- Early Dismissal in the Greenwich Township School District
- The Hackettstown School District will be implementing an early dismissal today.
- Early release at the Harmony Township School
- Reminder: Hope Township Schools will be letting out early today.
- Dismissal Begins at 1:00 PM in the Lopatcong Township School District
- Early release at North Warren Elementary School
- There will be an early dismissal at Oxford Central School.
- Local School Closing in the Warren Hills Region
- Early Dismissal in the Washington Borough School District
- District of Washington Township Schools – Early Dismissal